Monday, October 5, 2009

Opps!

So it has been far too long since I last blogged. Things have been interesting and I will blame that for my silence. At work I have been a busy little bee and barely get a chance to stop and catch my breath...and I love that! But, I am thinking that i am going to finish my Elementary Education degree after Liza is born so that I can spend more time with my kiddos. I am in a much different place then when I was last in education classes and I think it will be a much better experience this time around. At home we have just been anxiously, and somewhat spaztically, getting ready for Liza's arrival. With around 3 months until she makes her grand entrance we have been busy cleaning and shopping to get everything ready for our princess. Well that is the Cliff Notes version of everything I'll talk more soon!

PS. check out my other blog "Memories Into Masterpieces." It is my newest adventure...as personalized scrapbooking business!

No comments:

Post a Comment