Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wrong Side of the Bed

Today I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I was depressed and pissed and not wanting to get out of my cozy bed for nothin'! I haven't been sleeping very good these days thanks to being 15 weeks pregnant, but last night I woke up when hubby came to bed and when my little Liam started babbling (though not crying!) but finally everything settled and I was sleeping good...and then my alarm went off. GRRR! I really look forward to Saturdays and Sundays in a few->10 years when I can finally sleep in again. I look forward to being able to stay up past 10 with my husband and then sleep late because the kids can get themselves cereal and play for a bit. But today I was just in a mood (I did briefly snap out of it when my husband half asleep told me to export the data from the computer's virtual camera when I told him I was getting in the shower) and I really can't seem to shake it. I am, of course, blaming pregnancy and my hormones beign all out of wack for it, but still. I just want to have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment