Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Negativity

I am completely and totally over people being negative around me. Now granted I go through my own little spurts...and right now we call them hormones and blame them on "The Riddler"...but seriously can people ever be happy? Some people just really need to try and find the good in people and things and not hate their jobs or work or lives. If you are truly that miserable about everything that is going on in your like then please save the rest of us and jump ship and take a much needed vacation...and don't come back.

Sidenote: I believe that I am the only one in the office THRILLED with the fact that it is pouring outside...but then again I am the only one that is pregnant and probably the only one without air conditioning!

Have a WONDERFUL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment