Monday, August 31, 2009

What to do with $100


So today is my birthday and for said birthday I have received a few lovely monetary gifts from various family members. The vast majority was spent on baby clothes for little Eliza-Beth and then a little on some McD's Sunday morning breakfast :-) But today arrived a new, and greatly unexpected, $100 and I do not know what to do with it. I promptly thought that I should buy more things for my baby girl...and even little boy, but my husband told me I really should do something for myself. And now I ponder this. I cannot tell you the last time I was told to spend $100 on myself. First we came up with buying maternity clothes that way I was kind of spending it on the baby but myself at the same time...but then I thought pedicure! How nice would it be to get a pedicure? Or maybe some new makeup? I love elf makeup and have been wanting to get some more pieces to add to my collection.

Who knows what I will do...what would you do with $100 to spend on yourself??

image from http://www.worldwidefred.com/100confetti.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment